Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.737 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,521 Dirham (R 15,632) in Boksburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (41 minutes ago)