Cost of living in Boksburg, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.641 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boksburg (South Africa) is 9% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,685 Dirham (R 30,703) in Boksburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)