Cost of living in Bokaro, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14511 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bokaro (India) is 35% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,739 Dirham (₨80,898) in Bokaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (about 1 hour ago)