Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,531 Dirham (﷼ 51,715,006) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 2,000 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $0.80 (about 1 hour ago)