Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,144 Dirham (﷼ 51,334,952) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$7,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)