Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.534 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,364 Dirham ($3,185) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 2 hours ago)