Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.534 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 45% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,586 Dirham ($2,893) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨9,999 (about 1 hour ago)