Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 578 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.757 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 46% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,724 Dirham ($2,841) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)