Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.422 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,452 Dirham ($2,807) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)