Cost of living comparison between Boise, Idaho, United States and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.905 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 18,464 Dirham ($1,864) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Amsterdam costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 2,117,710 (about 2 hours ago)