Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.085 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,428 Dirham ($2,323) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)