Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,962 prices entered by 369 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00338 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,375 Dirham (COL$3,952,412) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)