Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,247 prices entered by 410 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00317 MAD / COP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,229 Dirham (COL$4,802,066) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)