Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,651 Dirham (Rp 22,753,703) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)