Cost of living in Bogor, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00067 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bogor (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,608 Dirham (Rp 24,949,474) in Bogor.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (1 minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)