Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.184 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 140% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 50,448 Dirham (kr 42,595) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (44 minutes ago)