Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.197 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 143% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 43,659 Dirham (kr 36,463) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)