Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.159 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 113% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,687 Dirham (kr 23,033) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhule costs ₨125 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $11 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cork costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)