Cost of living comparison between Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01623 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 16% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,562 Dirham (650,812 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)