Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01687 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,003 Dirham (948,370 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)