Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01658 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 36% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,918 Dirham (1,562,907 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)