Cost of living comparison between Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01648 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,453 Dirham (816,350 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)