Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01690 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 40% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,296 Dirham (1,733,188 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $18 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Innsbruck costs €0.11 (36 minutes ago)