Cost of living in Blumenau, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.992 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blumenau (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,699 Dirham (R$ 4,912) in Blumenau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)