Cost of living in Bloemfontein, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.748 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bloemfontein (South Africa) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 19,190 Dirham (R 25,660) in Bloemfontein to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €203 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johor Bahru costs RM4,473 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kaunas costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)