Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01322 MAD / MWK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,074 Dirham (988,730 Kwacha) in Blantyre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 130 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Irvine, California costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)