Cost of living comparison between Blagoveshchensk, Russia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15844 MAD / RUB
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blagoveshchensk (Russia) is 7% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,646 Dirham (руб 105,062) in Blagoveshchensk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)