Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.969 MAD / TND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 51% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,909 Dirham (2,245 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)