Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.411 MAD / TND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 45% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,260 Dirham (2,326 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (36 minutes ago)