Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.343 MAD / TND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 57% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,526 Dirham (2,550 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)