Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.106 MAD / TND
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 49% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 6,428 Dirham (1,565 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)