Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01686 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,682 Dirham (1,167,087 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €150 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bergamo costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (about 3 hours ago)