Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01691 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,576 Dirham (1,216,665 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)