Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01730 MAD / XOF
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,554 Dirham (1,014,423 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)