Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.381 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,392 Dirham ($3,773) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)