Cost of living comparison between Bismarck, North Dakota, United States and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.905 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bismarck, North Dakota (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,248 Dirham ($2,953) in Bismarck, North Dakota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)