Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13727 MAD / KGS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 27% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,421 Dirham (112,336 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 150,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)