Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14568 MAD / KGS
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,256 Dirham (97,855 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)