Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.485 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,203 Dirham (£1,618) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.92 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)