Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.828 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 72% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,834 Dirham (£2,092) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)