Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 855 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.810 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 69% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 35,428 Dirham (£2,766) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)