Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 928 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.389 MAD / GBP
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 59% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,102 Dirham (£2,188) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)