Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 150%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.080 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 65% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,958 Dirham ($3,071) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)