Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.562 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 28,122 Dirham ($2,941) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (20 minutes ago)