Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.155 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,509 Dirham ($3,551) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rotterdam costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)