Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.407 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 58% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 33,273 Dirham ($3,537) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $21,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 3 hours ago)