Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 30% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,874 Dirham (﷼ 34,940,719) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (30 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (43 minutes ago)