Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 MAD / IRR *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,199 Dirham (﷼ 47,972,020) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)