Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09270 MAD / NPR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,501 Dirham (₨ 178,000) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (19 minutes ago)