Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09314 MAD / NPR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,239 Dirham (₨ 120,667) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)