Cost of living in Birgunj, Nepal compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09513 MAD / NPR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birgunj (Nepal) is 10% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,295 Dirham (₨ 118,724) in Birgunj.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (38 minutes ago)