Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.276 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,117 Dirham (RM8,398) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)