Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.258 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,915 Dirham (RM5,277) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (25 minutes ago)