Cost of living comparison between Bintulu, Malaysia and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.245 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,949 Dirham (RM5,323) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bratislava costs €0.80 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Reykjavik costs 1,200 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Novi Sad costs 300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)