Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.201 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,872 Dirham (RM7,666) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (25 minutes ago)