Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.316 MAD / MYR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 4% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,147 Dirham (RM7,836) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨28,462 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 15 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)