Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.753 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 172% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 50,973 Dirham ($5,226) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)