Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.079 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 32,992 Dirham ($3,273) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)