Cost of living in Billings, Montana, United States compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.088 MAD / USD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Billings, Montana (United States) is 75% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,323 Dirham ($2,709) in Billings, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.73 (about 1 hour ago)