Cost of living in Bilbao, Spain compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 427 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.311 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bilbao (Spain) is 51% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,189 Dirham (€2,669) in Bilbao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (1 minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)