Cost of living in Bilaspur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14407 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bilaspur (India) is 29% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,725 Dirham (₨88,323) in Bilaspur.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (22 minutes ago)