Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36861 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is 5% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,918 Dirham (40,471₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)