Cost of living in Bila Tserkva, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34788 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bila Tserkva (Ukraine) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,314 Dirham (52,644₴) in Bila Tserkva.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vicenza costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)