Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14688 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 37% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 7,833 Dirham (₨53,331) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)