Cost of living in Bikaner, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15245 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,025 Dirham (₨52,639) in Bikaner.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (44 minutes ago)