Cost of living in Bijapur, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13775 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bijapur (India) is 38% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,238 Dirham (₨81,583) in Bijapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)