Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.617 MAD / BAM
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,312 Dirham (2,548KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (20 minutes ago)