Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.461 MAD / BAM
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 32% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 8,445 Dirham (1,547KM) in Bihać.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (43 minutes ago)