Cost of living comparison between Bielsko-Biała, Poland and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.382 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,130 Dirham (4,672 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (about 1 hour ago)