Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.553 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,573 Dirham (7,275 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)