Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.492 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,585 Dirham (7,459 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 110 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phuket costs 35,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Paris costs €100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cheboksary costs руб 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yerevan costs 265,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)