Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.712 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,085 Dirham (7,774 zł) in Bielsko-Biała to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)