Cost of living comparison between Bielsko-Biała, Poland and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.476 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,798 Dirham (4,765 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)