Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.507 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,756 Dirham (6,285 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Stockholm costs 10 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reno, Nevada costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $12 (44 minutes ago)