Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.619 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,335 Dirham (6,618 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)