Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.525 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bielsko-Biała (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,705 Dirham (4,635 zł) in Bielsko-Biała.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (30 minutes ago)