Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.711 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,554 Dirham (6,474 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)