Cost of living comparison between Białystok, Poland and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.382 MAD / PLN
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 23% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 9,620 Dirham (4,038 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $300 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)