Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India vs Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13399 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 21% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,298 Dirham (₨106,715) in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)