Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14882 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,526 Dirham (₨97,610) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Comodoro Rivadavia costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)