Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 648 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15236 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 28% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,508 Dirham (₨88,660) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)