Cost of living in Bhopal, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14637 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhopal (India) is 45% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,526 Dirham (₨71,909) in Bhopal.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)