Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15147 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 8% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 18,466 Dirham (₨121,912) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)