Cost of living in Bhiwandi, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13207 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhiwandi (India) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,309 Dirham (₨131,055) in Bhiwandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (26 minutes ago)