Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14489 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 32% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,169 Dirham (₨83,988) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $1,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Grand Rapids costs $505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)