Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14775 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 36% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 12,172 Dirham (₨82,385) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,728 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bonn costs €300 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Osaka costs ¥13,296 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)