Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12945 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 31% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,855 Dirham (₨107,029) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)