Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14186 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,648 Dirham (₨103,259) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)