Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14407 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,212 Dirham (₨105,585) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kyoto costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Morelia costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)