Cost of living in Bhavnagar, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14733 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhavnagar (India) is 25% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,329 Dirham (₨97,253) in Bhavnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)