Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14699 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 6% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 21,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 19,840 Dirham (₨134,980) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salalah costs ﷼ 1.500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (33 minutes ago)