Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15147 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,677 Dirham (₨103,498) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)