Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13829 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 9% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 17,264 Dirham (₨124,839) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)