Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14756 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 20% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 17,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,600 Dirham (₨92,166) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling10,091 (about 1 hour ago)