Cost of living comparison between Bhatinda, India and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14724 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 24% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 11,929 Dirham (₨81,022) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)