Cost of living in Bhatinda, India compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14513 MAD / INR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhatinda (India) is 26% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,244 Dirham (₨91,256) in Bhatinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)