Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09262 MAD / NPR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 19% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 20,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 16,140 Dirham (₨ 174,261) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$706 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Athens, Georgia costs $2.19 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 300 (41 minutes ago)