Cost of living comparison between Bharatpur, Nepal and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09167 MAD / NPR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 22% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 14,657 Dirham (₨ 159,877) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)