Cost of living in Bharatpur, Nepal compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09468 MAD / NPR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bharatpur (Nepal) is 18% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,294 Dirham (₨ 108,726) in Bharatpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)