Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.031 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 52% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,276 Dirham (€2,473) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $7 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $429 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)