Cost of living in Besançon, France compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.131 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Besançon (France) is 55% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 30,940 Dirham (€2,780) in Besançon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)