Cost of living in Berlin, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,968 prices entered by 396 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.133 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 65% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,772 Dirham (€2,674) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)