Cost of living in Berlin, Germany compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,635 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.700 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berlin (Germany) is 62% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,362 Dirham (€2,370) in Berlin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)