Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.205 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 151% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 39,219 Dirham (kr 32,550) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Houston, Texas costs $6 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$4,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,683 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling6,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)