Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.151 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 138% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 45,175 Dirham (kr 39,251) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uzhhorod costs 10,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)