Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.179 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 142% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 41,188 Dirham (kr 34,935) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)