Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.164 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 139% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,845 Dirham (kr 25,647) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (30 minutes ago)