Cost of living in Bergen, Norway compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.123 MAD / NOK
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 136% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 49,527 Dirham (kr 44,101) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 21,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)