Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.092 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 63% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 29,351 Dirham (€2,646) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cartagena costs COL$14,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Riga costs €720 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$186 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jyväskylä costs €50 (41 minutes ago)