Cost of living in Berdyans'k, Ukraine compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34242 MAD / UAH
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Berdyans'k (Ukraine) is 69% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 5,978 Dirham (17,457₴) in Berdyans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Olongapo City costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 200 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 650 MT (about 2 hours ago)