Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.748 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 34% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 16,762 Dirham (R 22,414) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqtöbe costs 1,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)