Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.717 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 36% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,467 Dirham (R 34,146) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $3,151 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)