Cost of living in Benoni, South Africa compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.696 MAD / ZAR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benoni (South Africa) is 33% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 24,027 Dirham (R 34,524) in Benoni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)