Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03041 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 14% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 21,362 Dirham (702,466 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)