Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Benin City has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02741 MAD / NGN *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is about the same as in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 20,570 Dirham (750,329 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)