Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017.
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 15% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 13,220 Dirham in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)