Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 279 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 10,718 Dirham (Rp 14,372,287) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)