Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00071 MAD / IDR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 17% cheaper than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 19,000 Dirham in Agadir you would need to make just about 15,729 Dirham (Rp 22,280,095) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (34 minutes ago)