Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.102 MAD / LYD *
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 15% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,967 Dirham (2,530 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bursa costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)