Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.060 MAD / LYD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 19% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 14,824 Dirham (2,100 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (about 2 hours ago)