Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,463 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.896 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 27,063 Dirham (R$ 9,345) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 20,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)