Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,299 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.247 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 26,289 Dirham (R$ 8,097) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €14 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)