Cost of living comparison between Belo Horizonte, Brazil and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,609 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.124 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 17,189 Dirham (R$ 5,502) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)