Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,047 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.566 MAD / BRL
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,615 Dirham (R$ 8,815) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Norwich costs £3,010 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Delhi costs ₨125 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)