Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.076 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 113% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 36,139 Dirham (€3,263) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 17,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hamilton costs BD$24 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)