Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.890 MAD / EUR
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 51% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,602 Dirham (€2,167) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)