Cost of living comparison between Belize City, Belize and Agadir, Morocco
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.977 MAD / BZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 60% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 25,006 Dirham (BZ$5,024) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)