Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.631 MAD / BZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 25% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 23,741 Dirham (BZ$5,126) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 19,000 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Belfast costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)