Cost of living in Belize City, Belize compared to Agadir, Morocco
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.875 MAD / BZD
Do you live in Agadir? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belize City (Belize) is 42% more expensive than in Agadir (Morocco)
For example, you would need at least 22,211 Dirham (BZ$4,556) in Belize City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dirham in Agadir.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 179₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,784 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 2 hours ago)